Flooring Installation & Remodeling in Flower Mound
Start Walking on Your Dream Floors with Expert Flooring Services
Your floors are one of the first features people will notice about your home. When your floors look amazing, it is a surefire way to make a killer first impression. At Modern Blu, we want to make sure your floors are both beautiful and highly functional. The right floors have the power to make your space cooler, warmer, larger, cozier, and more luxurious. Your floors can affect the value of your home in the long run as well. When you sell your home, floors are one of the features your buyers will be sure to notice. For these reasons, quality flooring is an upfront investment that pays off tremendously in the long run.
Some of the flooring types we offer at Modern Blu include:
- Porcelain or ceramic tile: When you think of porcelain, you might think of a delicate material, but porcelain is one of the most durable flooring options available because it is resistant to many of the pressures the environment will bring. Porcelain tiles are typically frost-resistant and frost-proof, resistant to stains, scratches, and moisture, and they are easy to maintain. Furthermore, porcelain comes in a wide range of colors and textures, so you can truly make your floor your own when you choose this material. Porcelain tiles are typically found in the kitchen and on the walls and floors of a bathroom as well as in showers.
- Natural stone: Natural stone floors are unique in the sense that they bring a sense of elegance and luxury into the home, while bringing a sense of the outdoors at the same time. Popular types of natural stone flooring are slate, marble, limestone, travertine, granite, and sandstone. Natural stone floors are strong, long-lasting, and easy to maintain. Plus, they can be installed over radiant heating, which will make them cozy to walk on in the winter!
- Vinyl: Vinyl floors are a versatile choice because they can be styled to resemble other flooring types, like hardwood, tile, and stone. The main types of vinyl flooring are sheet flooring and tile flooring. Sheet flooring tends to be more water resistant and involves a simpler installation process, while vinyl tile mimics the aesthetic of a ceramic tile floor. Vinyl flooring is highly durable and would do well in an environment with lots of people coming through. This style of flooring is also comfortable to stand on and reduces noise in an area, making it a great choice for families and businesses alike.
- Concrete: Concrete floors are an unexpected but stylish choice for indoor flooring. It might surprise you to know that concrete floors are actually quite easy to clean and are resistant to water when they are properly sealed. Concrete floors are a great way to add cool tones to a room and give it a modern twist. They combine form and function to bring a renewed sense of personalization to any room.
- Hardwood: Because of its beauty and long-term ROI, hardwood flooring remains a fan favorite. If you are looking for a way to instantly improve the appearance of any room, hardwood floors could be the way to go. More and more homeowners are ditching the carpet for hardwood floors, appreciating their ability to withstand significant amounts of wear and tear. When well-maintained, hardwood floors can even last a lifetime. Popular choices for hardwood floors are oak, maple, hickory, and Brazilian cherry.
- Cork: Your wine bottles are not the only ones with corks. Many homeowners are flocking to cork floors as well, and for good reason. Cork floors provide benefits like easy maintenance, sound absorption, warmth, and comfort. Plus, the fact that they are a plant-based solution makes them an attractive, eco-friendly option for many homeowners. Homeowners love the fact that the latest cork on the market has evolved to mimic the beautiful appearance of materials like hardwood and marble.
- Bamboo: You may have never thought you could walk on grass in your own home, but with bamboo floors, you can! Bamboo floors are made up of a grass that is processed to produce the beautiful floors at your feet. The strands of grass are shredded and pressed back together. The aesthetic of bamboo is similar to hardwood, but it has a more uniform, striped appearance that gives it a contemporary feel. Just like hardwood floors, bamboo flooring is durable and strong. Although bamboo is naturally a light material, it can be carbonized to darken the surface.
What to Expect with a Flooring Installation
The team at Modern Blu is here to make your flooring installation process as simple as possible. We would love for you to rest assured in knowing that the hard work is on our shoulders. Before your installation begins, we are happy to work with you to make sure you are getting the best floor for your home and that we install your floors to match your preferences.
A typical installation takes between 1-3 days per 1,500 square feet, which can differ depending on the specific qualities of your home. You can be as involved or removed from the installation process as you would like, but it never hurts to be familiar with the process. The typical steps of a successful flooring installation include:
- Removing the existing floor
- Preparing the subfloor, which can be found underneath
- Installing the new floors
- Caring for any trim, threshold, and corners
- Adding personal touches like stains and treatments to match your preferences
Flower Mound’s Most Trusted Flooring Renovators
While it might seem appealing to try and install your new floors yourself, this DIY-solution can sometimes do more harm than good. Our subcontractors are true industry professionals, who take the time to listen to your concerns and work with you to find the perfect flooring solution for your needs, down to matching your new floors to your unique style and color preferences. We even offer honest recommendations on the best floors for pet owners and advice on how to make one room flow seamlessly into the rest of the home. At Modern Blu, we get the job done right the first time, every time, so you can enjoy beautiful and durable floors for years to come.
Upgrade Your Flooring Today
We understand that any home improvement project can be stressful. You have to juggle multiple schedules, invite strangers into your home, look at a dizzying number of options, and dole out a large investment. At Modern Blu, we work tirelessly to take this stress off your shoulders by offering convenient scheduling, hiring only the most reliable subcontractors, helping you find the perfect high-end flooring, and keep costs low by being your one-stop shop for all things renovation.
Our team takes our job seriously, working quickly, cleanly, and flawlessly, so you can get back to enjoying your home. Whether you are looking for new tiling in the master bathroom, beautiful hardwood floors in the dining room, or easy-to-clean laminate in the guest bedroom, our team is happy to make your home-improvement dreams a reality.
To learn more about our precise and efficient flooring installation services in Flower Mound, call Modern Blu at (469) 546-7636 or contact us online.
Customized Plans for Every Home
Every design plan is tailored to your individual project.
Use Only High Quality Materials
All of your home projects are paired with products we trust.
Passionate About What We Do
With over 20+ years of expertise we do not compromise on the quality of our services.
Put Our Customers First
Devoted to providing an exceptional customer experience every step of the way.