Bathroom Vanity Installers in Flower Mound
Elevate Your Space with the Help of Our Experts
Are you interested in saving space, extra storage, low maintenance, and other perks for your bathroom? Look no further because bathroom vanities are the perfect solution for your everyday needs. A vanity can transform the look and feel of your bathroom while serving as a core functional component of your space. You can place soap dispensers, toothbrush holders, containers, and many other essential items on your vanity, all while maximizing your space and looking clean.
Your daily routine can become a better experience when you invest in a vanity. Rather than dealing with clutter and mess, you can easily organize your toiletries and other bathroom essentials in one unit. Experience the difference a vanity can make for your bathroom by giving us a call at (469) 546-7636! Our bathroom vanity installation contractors proudly serve customers in Flower Mound.
Types of Bathroom Vanities We Install
When selecting the best vanity for your bathroom, you should consider who is using your bathroom, how it’s being used, what kind of storage you want, and what material would best suit your lifestyle. But you don’t have to go through the process alone. Our contractors at Modern Blu can take a look at your space, guide you through your options, and ultimately, amplify your bathroom to perfection. So, what do we offer? Customers can choose from the three types of vanities below:
- Vanity shelves: You can create a ton of storage space with vanity shelves. Whether you want some layers of drawers beneath your sink, multiple storage units, or simple shelves stacked against your walls, vanity shelves can be the perfect solution. They give a clean, sleek look and take up little space in your bathroom.
- Wall-mounted vanity: Also called a floating vanity, a wall-mounted vanity is securely installed on your bathroom wall, leaving your bathroom floors untouched and looking spacious. Homeowners who want optimal storage solutions for their bathrooms without sacrificing too much space tend to opt for wall-mounted vanities for these reasons.
- Standing cabinet style vanity: These types of vanities contain drawers and cabinets, similar to a kitchen, that can be customized to your unique space. You can select the number of cabinets and drawers, the dimensions, and the specific colors, design, and material you want. Our contractors can guide you through the process from inception to completion.
What Materials Can You Choose From?
Our experienced contractors understand that choosing the right vanity materials is an important decision, so they must be chosen wisely. A vanity can easily wear and tear if it’s made with low-quality materials, which is why our experts at Modern Blu only provide the most reliable, high-performance options. You can choose from:
- Granite: You can select from an endless range of styles, colors, and patterns and enjoy the benefits of granite’s durability and reliability. Granite is a natural stone that’s resistant to heat and moisture, making it perfect for your bathroom vanity. It can withstand water splashes, steamy showers, hairstyle tools, cosmetics, and more.
- Quartz: A man-made stone, quartz is naturally waterproof and beautifully sleek. It is dense, durable, and exquisitely contemporary, transforming any bathroom into a heavenly paradise. Quartz has a limitless selection when it comes to colors and patterns so you can seamlessly customize your bathroom to your desired taste.
- Porcelain: For durability, aesthetics, and no pores, people choose porcelain for their bathroom vanities. Porcelain is not only clean and beautiful but also resistant to stains, heat, and water. You won’t have to worry about liquids such as skincare or beauty products seeping into the material, or bacteria and viruses infesting your vanity space. For these reasons and more, porcelain has become a widely popular choice.
- Marble: This type of material is high-end, premium, and unique. No two slabs of marble are the same, so you can enjoy a vanity that is tailored to you, and you only. If you want your bathroom to look elegant and timeless, marble may be your best bet. Although it can stain and scratch, our contractors can polish and seal your vanity so your marble vanity can hold up as long as possible.
- Wood: Perfect for warming up any room, wood is a beautiful and natural-looking material that can bring a breath of fresh air to your bathroom. It can work wonders for a variety of bathroom design styles, including traditional, country, contemporary, Old World, modern, and transitional looks.
- Laminate: It is economical and effective for just about any bathroom vanity. You can choose from just about any type of color and pattern, or even customize it to make your vanity feel personalized. People who choose laminate enjoy its versatility, function, and relative resistance to water and stains. The only downfall is laminate is prone to burning, dulling, and denting.
Ready to Turn Your Vision into a Reality?
You go into your bathroom every day for a variety of reasons, so you want to feel comfortable and happy in this space as such. A vanity can work wonders, adding storage and space solutions while being the “eye candy” of your bathroom. If you are interested in learning more, please get in touch with our bathroom vanity installers in Flower Mound!
You can contact us online or at (469) 546-7636 today for more information!